Skip to main content

mytruck.my Stories - Viclo Motor Sdn Bhd

Story about our #myTruckDealers – Viclo Motor Sdn Bhd, Kajang, Selangor.


Please tell us a little about how Viclo Motor Sdn Bhd began?


Viclo Motor Sdn Bhd was established in the year of 2004 as an authorized dealer for Mitsubishi Fuso Trucks.

 

What type of trucks do you sell in your company ?


We sell both new and used trucks with close to 40 units of trucks in our inventory. We are an authorised dealer for Fuso therefore we focus a lot in building up the brand and introducing more Fuso trucks into the market and to our customers. We also sell used trucks in the Light and Medium Duty segement. We sell mainly Wooden Cargo, Box Truck, Tipper and Refrigerated Truck as these are our specialty.

 

What brands of truck do you sell in your company?


We sell new units of Fuso trucks and other used Japanese trucks from e.g. Hino, Isuzu, UD, Daihatsu, Hicom, Inokom, Nissan.


 

 

 

 

Are you currently offering any promotion in your company for your customers?


Yes, we are. We understand the current situation is very challenging to a lot of businesses and we are offering a low interest rate for our financing plan. 1.88% p.a. for new Mitsubishi-Fuso units. Come talk to us and see how you can benefit from this promotion program.

How can more customers reach you?

You can walk-in directly during office hours to talk to us or you can visit us online on mytruck.my - Viclo Motor Sdn Bhd, our Facebook page and our Instagram page.


#mytruckmy #jomcarilori #myTruckStory

Comments

  1. Hi everyone, I am Adorjan Adelmo from Yasinya village Ukrain and I just want to say a very resounding thanks  to Mr Benjamin Lee Financial loan services for their sincerity, Openness, Transparency, Truthfulness, Love and support during and after getting loan funds from them. I have been through a lot in the hands of in life and time won’t permit me to say all that I went through in the year of pandemic but God answered my prayers through the support and love from Mr Benjamin Lee Financial loan services who embraced me and understood me despite my initial doubt and unseriouness and with his good heart and love I am now a home owner through his 2% interest rate loan funds and I have vow to spread this news and also tell the world that there are still genuine and few good online loan firms out there that can assist and also revive a dry bone like I was.
    Don’t fail to listen and read this testimony because this is a true life changing experience and anyone that needs this kind of turn around should not hesitate or doubt this because I have prove and I swear to God in Heaven that this story is real and also the story of my experience with them .
    Contact them today. WhatsApp - +1-989-394-3740 Email:    247officedept@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment